All trip costs are in U.S. Dollars (USD), and at present conversion rates apply if paying for trip in other currencies.
We recommend bringing $50 – $200 depending upon how many souvenirs you want to purchase, and for any additional drinks or snacks you might want. You will be allowed to exchange money in-country. We also recommend that you bring a credit card in case of emergencies.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER YOUR TRIP COST:
- Round-trip international and domestic flights from the city you are flying from to our destination.
- Housing/hotel accommodations in-country during our week of ministry.
- All meals in-country. We will also provide each team member with plenty of bottled water.
- All in-country transportation – vans, taxis, buses, etc.
- All costs associated with doing outreach ministry.
- Travel and medical insurance during the dates of your trip.
- Visa entry fees and airport exit fees.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER YOUR TRIP COST:
- Passport – apply for your passport ASAP.
- Meals, snacks and bottled water in all transit airports.
- Souvenirs or personal items purchased in country (anything that is on the packing list that is forgotten).
- Fees for internet & WIFI at hotels and cafes.
- Phone charges to call home.
- Baggage fees for overweight suitcases. Most airlines only allow one checked bag that is under 50lbs.
- Free day activity. We will do our best to let you know ahead of time what this cost may be, but it’s not usually more than $50.
- Domestic hotel fees in the event you miss a flight (unless you were delayed due to weather or as a result of the airline).