Sponsored by Global Ventures, John Smithwick Ministries International, 19707 E. Admiral Pl., Catoosa, OK. 74015
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER TO WIN
- Eligibility: Global Ventures Giveaway is open only to those in attendance at The Send 2024 – Nashville. This giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entrants must have a valid phone number, be prepared to follow all Global Ventures guidelines, and all winners must still be in attendance at The Send 2024 – Nashville at the time of the prize drawing to accept your prize.
- Agreement to the Official Rules: By participating in the Giveaway, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these official rules and regulations, and the decisions of the Global Ventures, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway.
- Entry Period: This Giveaway begins on 2/3/2024 at 9:00 AM CDT and ends on 2/3/2024 at 7:30 PM CDT.
- To Enter: You must visit the Global Ventures Booth or talk to a Global Ventures Representative and scan the Giveaway QR code and fill out the required form entry. You must be the rightful owner of a valid phone number, and of the email address identified in the Entrants entry as of the date of entry. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified.
Only one entry per person, per prize, per household. All entries must be received by the close of the Entry Period. Entrants may not use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times during the Entry Period using multiple identities. If found submitting multiple entries or violating the official rules, you may be disqualified and/or forfeit any and all Prizes won, at Global Ventures’ discretion.
5. Selection of Winner: ALL WINNERS MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE SEND 2024 – NASHVILLE TO ACCEPT PRIZE. Each Prize winner will be randomly selected from all entries meeting the requirements of the Official Rules. All winners will be selected by 7:50 PM CDT on 2/3/2024. Winner(s) will be notified via Text Message. Each winner will have 5 minutes to respond to said text with confirmation that they have received the message. Failure to respond in the 5-minute period will forfeit the Entrants status as winner, and a new winner will be chosen for said prize. If the Entrant responds in the 5-minute window, they will therefore have 15 minutes to make their way to the Global Ventures booth to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of said prize, and a new winner will be chosen.
a. 1st Prize Winner (*MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO CLAIM THIS PRIZE) will receive the equivalent of One Free 2024 Global Ventures Mission Trip, this prize holds No Cash Value. You may choose (one) trip you would like to attend from the list of countries (Excluding Indonesia) that Global Ventures will be traveling to in 2024 (excluding combo options). This will cover up to our most expensive (available) trip option of $3,550. This prize only covers the cost of the trip that is chosen. On winning this prize you agree to follow all trip guidelines as laid out on the Global Ventures website. This prize must be used for the 2024 Global Ventures Trip year. If the prize winner’s trip application is not submitted for a 2024 trip by 3/1/2024, the prize will be voided. Prize Winner will be responsible for the cost of all required documents (Passport, Physician’s Release, etc.) or supplies needed for the trip. If you are unable to attend a 2024 trip due to physical disability, you may transfer the prize to a friend or family member who is 16 years of age or older.
b. 2nd Prize Winner (*MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO CLAIM THIS PRIZE) will receive an Apple iPad Air. Prize Winner accepts all liability for device upon acceptance of prize at the Global Ventures booth. Global Ventures will not be held responsible, nor shall they replace this device, if this device is lost, stolen, broken, or destroyed upon acceptance of prize.
c. 3rd and 4th Prize Winners (*MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO CLAIM THESE PRIZES) will receive a Gift Card. Global Ventures will not be held responsible for gift cards that are lost, stolen, destroyed, unused, expired, forfeited, or used without permission. If said instances happen to your prize, Global Ventures will not replace it.
7. Any personal information supplied by you to Global Ventures will not be sold. By providing your contact information for this Giveaway, you agree to receive updates about Global Ventures and its future projects.
8. General Rules: Employees of Global Ventures, their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, and affiliates, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
By participating in this Giveaway, Entrants and Winners, as applicable, release Global Ventures from and all liability with respect to the Giveaway or acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize. Entrants and Winners further release Global Ventures without limitation from any liability, or damages or causes of action resulting from: (i) any condition caused by events beyond Global Ventures control that may cause the Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, or misuse or use of a prize. Global Ventures reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties, or if the Giveaway is compromised, without liability to the Entrant. Global Ventures reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Winner, as determined by Global Ventures sole discretion. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
Entrants and Prize Winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Global Ventures against any claims made related in any way to the operation of the Giveaway, as well as any other claims. Released parties (Global Ventures) are not responsible in the case of travel cancellations, postponements, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism, or any other condition outside of Global Ventures Control.